Important Legal Information
ArtsStart.org or its representatives (the “Host”) maintain this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Down-loadable materials are for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the expressed written permission of the Host.
- The use of, and access to, the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
- Everything you see or read on the Site is covered under the applicable laws of copyright and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of ArtsStart.org. ArtsStart.org neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not affiliated with ArtsStart.org.
- Images of people or places as well as graphic images displayed on the Site are either the property of, in public domain, or used with permission by the Host. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or in writing by ArtsStart.org.
- Reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site are made, but the Host makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or timeliness. The Host assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither ArtsStart.org nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS, WHERE IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The host also assumes no responsibility; and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- The Host is under no obligation to monitor or review posted information on the Site and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such material nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained within the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. The Host will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Host to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by ArtsStart.org or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
- The Host does not review all of the sites linked from the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages. The content of linked sites may contain material you deem unsuitable, so view at your own risk.
- ArtsStart.org may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
- Adobe, Acrobat, Acrobat Reader, and the Acrobat product signature are trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc.
- All other referenced company names and product names on this Web site are trademarks, registered trademarks or copyrights of their respective holders.